Some might think that a Halloween wedding is bad luck. After all, black cats, spiders, and bats are Halloween because they were thought by ‘witches’ in the middle ages to be bad luck. However, we are seeing more and more Halloween and Halloween-themed weddings and guess what? They are eerily enchanting and beautiful and we absolutely love them.
In celebration of Halloween, we found 13 Halloween wedding ideas that we can’t get enough of.
1. Enchanted Forest Cake by Rosalind Miller Cakes in London
2. Red and black Halloween rimming sugar for spooky cocktails
3. ‘Til Dead Do Us Part decorated pumpkins
4. Dip-your-own apple bar
5. Candy buffet with candy corn
6. Decorated pumpkin place card holders
7. Black bridesmaids dresses with ivy-covered lanterns instead of flower bouquets
8. Pumpkins and trees decorated with fairy berry lights
9. Orange and black groomsmen socks
10. Black and orange table linens
11. Birdcage for cards for the bride and groom
12. Black and ivory lace and ribbon layout for treat table
13. Purple-lit and spiderweb decorated reception table
What do you think? There are SO many more ideas out there, all equally as beautiful. Did you have a Halloween wedding or know someone who did? We’d love to see them!